|10.4" Color LCD||3.5' Open Array||48 n.m.||4 kW||2.2 degrees|
Since its release back in 2001, FURUNO’s NavNet series has been enjoying unrivalled popularity worldwide for its high reliability, performance and expandability. It has even been voted Best Integrated Navigation System by the National Marine Electronics Association for three consecutive years. Now, NavNet vx2 is ready to carry on the tradition.
NavNet vx2 combines radar, GPS/WAAS chart plotter, fish finder, and network weather facsimile into an all-round navigation network. Its wide range of options fulfils virtually every desire you may have for navigation system.
Radar, GPS, Network fish finder, Network weather facsimile - a multistation integrated navigation network, NavNet vx2 lets you build your navigation system according to your needs. Utilizing state-of-the-art network technology, NavNet vx2 provides you with seamless data sharing and vast future expandability.
The heart of NavNet vx2 is its Ethernet-based network. Up to four displays, together with various navigational sensors, can be interconnected in addition to new MaxSea-NavNet navigational software, which adds even more features to your NavNet vx2 network. Stress-free navigation can be performed from any display unit connected to the onboard network, due to the high-speed transfer of data available.
- All display units are capable of controlling any component connected to the NavNet network
- Perfect for single or multi display installations
- Fully supports Navionics ® GOLD charts
- Utilizes SD cards for chart and memory
- Fast chart drawing speed
- Straightforward “Plug ’n Play” installation with wizard style set-up
- AR-coated, high-brightness display unit for improved sunlight viewability