Promise of value
Our promise of value is to help every client succeed through technology innovation. A lot of thought goes into the design of our PC products. We focus our innovation on meeting key customer needs, and providing products and features that help you be more productive while reducing costs.
Built for the way you work
We design our PCs to deliver the best user experience. ThinkPad® notebooks are thin, light and have features that give employees the flexibility to work wherever and whenever they want. And we've got models and configurations equipped to meet the specific technology and cost-of-ownership needs of both large enterprise and small business.
Features like a magnesium-alloy roll cage (select models) and a shock-mounted hard drive (select models) protect your ThinkPad notebook and the data it contains from the rigors of working on the go. And ThinkVantage® design elements help increase productivity and reduce the cost of ownership.
Company data is not just important. It's priceless. When viruses attack or systems fail, the cost in lost data and productivity can be immeasurable. Only Think brand PCs offer ThinkVantage® Technologies such as the Active Protection System and its "airbag-like" feature that can help protect your hard drive from falls on select ThinkPad models. Or Rescue and Recovery: Just press the blue ThinkVantage button to get back lost data when you have operating system failure. It's your virus recovery button.
Security made simple
Protecting key company data can often be complex. But with our Integrated Fingerprint Reader and Password Manager, available on select models, users can replace hundreds of passwords with a swipe of their finger. Combined with our ThinkVantage Client Security Solution, our ThinkPad notebooks are the worlds most secure PCs available. No other PC manufacturer offers stronger security as a standard feature.
Low life cycle costs
Only about 20% of the cost of owning a PC is in the purchase price. The other 80% of the expense of PCs is in supporting them. ThinkPad notebooks can provide an end-to-end set of offerings to help reduce IT costs over the entire ownership cycle, thanks to our innovative ThinkVantage Technologies.
Unlock the Innovation in your ThinkPad notebook
You've purchased the "ultimate business tool," unlock the technology and features of your ThinkPad notebook. With Lenovo Experts Live you have a trusted technical resource to help you setup and configure the technologies on your notebook, answer those "how-to" questions, and help solve any technical challenges that often come up. Lenovo Experts Live provides 24 by 7 by 365 on-demand, U.S. based technical assistance via phone or web-based chat.