IC-MR1000 Marine Radar - Radome
Sale Price: $2,450.00
New Simplified Automatic Tracking Aid Function Provides Reliable Collision Avoidance
- Powerful 4kW output power
- 8-level bright picture on 10-inch monochrome green CRT
- Simplified Automatic Tracking Aid function
- External GPS and Compass data input with NMEA0183, N+1, AUX format
- English and Korean indication
- North-up, Course-up, Head-up& True-motion Bearing, speed and position data required. Depends on display mode.
- The MR-1000RII/TII provides many useful features : 2 EBL’s, 2 VRM’s, SEA clutter, RAIN clutter, Off center, Interference reduction, Echo stretch, Zoom, Trail, long pulse and automatic calibration function.
- When connected to the GPS and/or compass, the MR-1000RII/TII displays the following information: Course-up, North-up, True motion indication, own and other vessel’s speed, position and course, waypoint and man overboard point.
- Simplified Automatic Tracking Aid allows you to plot up to 10 targets and the radar automatically traces the targets.
- The CPA (Closest Point Approach) and TCPA (Time to CPA) alarm gives an audible warning when the tracking targets come within the set range or time.
- Power saver function pauses the scanning for a preset time and conserves battery consumption. When used with the zone alarm function, the CRT display is turned off until an object enters the programmed alarm zone.
(Click to Enlarge)