The Graphical Function Display (GFD) acts as both a flexible display unit and a controller for the H3000 system.
High resolution graphical display provides intuitive user interface and improved ways of visualising sailing data and Pilot control
New AutoCal screens to aid speed and wind calibration
Bonded display technology for improved contrast and no misting
- High integrity mechanical construction including toughened glass display window
- The high-resolution graphical display allows the use of both graphical data representation and a very intuitive user interface.
- The GFD has a simple easy to learn key configuration that gives the user the confidence to set-up and configure the H3000 system hassle free.
- As well as shortcut navigation keys to display important data at the touch of a key, all data can be reviewed and displayed in a variety of on screen configurations to suit the users requirements.
- You can choose up to seven pieces of data to be displayed at any one time. As well as having a variety of graphical screens that gives you a clear visual interpretation of the data provided.
- Index matched bonded display technology is used to give the dual benefits of increased display clarity in all lighting conditions and complete elimination of the possibility of condensation obscuring the display.
- Use of exceptionally high quality materials such as die-cast alloy, fibre reinforced plastics and tempered glass ensures a hugely reliable and durable display.
WTP GFD BGH210003