DSM300 Digital Sounder Module
Item Number: E63069
|HD Digital Sounder Module |
- Digital Sounder Module adds HD Digital technology to Raymarine E-Series and C-Series multifunction displays
- 600 or 1000 Watt operation depending on choice of transducer
- Dual frequency 50/200 kHz
- Patented Raymarine HD Digital sounder technology
Echo Sounder Features
- Dual frequency operation (200/50 kHz)
- 1000 or 600 watt available output power depending choice of transducer
- HD Digital Auto Adaptive Gain control (no adjustment required)
- Patent Pending Digitally Adaptive Transmitter Receiver with infinite receiver bandwidth settings and digital filter
- A-Scope (Real-Time Display): Split second real time representation of fish and bottom features passing through the beam of your transducer right now, the history of your A-Scope is represented in the standard sounder image scrolling across your screen.
- Zoom Display: Auto or manual zoom magnification of any part of the 200 or 50 kHz fishfinder screen image, (X 2, X4 or X6 magnification).
- Bottom Lock: The bottom lock feature, shows the bottom as a straight line, in order to help you detect fish close to the bottom and remove wave action from the fishfinder image.
- White Line: The White line feature helps distinguish between fish and the bottom, when fish are swimming close to the bottom.
DSM300 Connector Panel
Click to Enlarge
(Click to Enlarge)