The A60 Chartplotter/Fishfinder system pack is a compact, yet powerful navigation system that combines simplicity with advanced chartplotting and HD Digital™ fishfinder technology. A direct sunlight viewable display and rugged submersible construction make the A60 the perfect fit for center consoles and open cockpits.
Each A60 is supplied with Navionics Silver cartography, covering all continental US coastal areas, Great Lakes and the Bahamas on a single pre-programmed cartridge that is ready to use right out of the box. Simply place the high capacity Navionics Silver CompactFlash card in the A60 and detailed marine charts are at your fingertips. Seamless chart technology ensures a clutter free, yet detailed chart presentation with tides, currents, shaded depth contours, navigation aids, spot soundings and more.
Compact and accurate, the included RS12 GPS Receiver provides pinpoint accuracy to the A60 Chartplotter. For the ultimate in flexibility, the low profile RS12 GPS sensor can be flush mounted to any horizontal surface, or pole mounted using the included pole mount adapter.
Harnessing the power of Raymarine’s HD Digital fishfinder technology, the A60 and the DSM25 digital sounder module offer unmatched fishfinder clarity and precision. Our patented HD Digital technology enables the DSM25 to instantly adapt to changing water and seabed conditions, delivering a dramatically clearer picture than ordinary analog fishfinders. Plus HD Digital technology enables true “hands-free” automatic operation, for an optimal fishfinder display at all times. Compact and powerful, the DSM25 is designed exclusively for the A60 Chartplotter-Fishfinder system. Simply plug it in to the A60 display, connect your transducer and you have the ultimate digital fishfinder. Using the same patented HD Digital technology as its big-brother DSM300, the DSM25 packs 500 watts RMS of power with a dual frequency (50/200 Khz) transceiver for excellent inshore and offshore performance. Directly compatible with the the full array of A-Series transducers, and adaptable to the DSM300 family of transducers*, a wide selection of styles are available to fit almost any boat including transom mounts, thru-hull mounts and in-hull solutions.
The A60 Chartplotter/Fishfinder system pack comes complete with A60 display, Navionics Silver charts, RS12 GPS sensor, DSM25 sounder module, transom mount transducer, suncover, trunion mounting kit, NMEA input/output cable, power cable, DSM25 interconnect cable and instruction manual.
*adapter cable required, sold separately.
- 5.7” Sunlight Viewable color display
- 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
- Prismatic light enhancing display with a wide viewing angle
- Rugged submersible construction (IPX-7 standard)
- Standard yoke mounting bracket (optional console mount)
- RS12 12 Channel GPS receiver
- NMEA 0183 Input and Output
- Plug and Play DSM25 Digital Sounder Module and Transducer Included
- Ready-to-go Navionics chart coverage for the continental US coastal areas, Great Lakes and the Bahamas on a single CompactFlash card (US version only)
- Navionics XL9 Gold chart and Hot Maps compatible
- High speed chart redraw
- 1000 Waypoints and 495 routes with unlimited waypoint and route storage using optional CompactFlash memory card
- Chart Rotation Modes (Head up, Course up and North Up)
- Enhanced fishfinder performance using the remotely mounted DSM25 Digital Sounder Module
- 500 Watts RMS Output power
- Raymarine’s patented HD Digital™ fishfinder technology
- Dual frequency (50/200 kHz) for excellent inshore and offshore performance
- Hands-free HD Digital™ technology automatically adjust more than 220 sonar parameters per second and virtually eliminates clutter
- HD Digital™ adaptive receiver technology precisely targets fish and bottom structure with amazing clarity
- Transom mount transducer with depth-speed-temperature included. Additional transom, in-hull, trolling motor and thru-hull transducer options available.