Tired of that old black and white chart display or no electronic charts at all?
Making the switch to the new Raychart 435i is easy. Featuring a high-resolution color display, professional quality vector cartography,and “point and shoot” navigation the Raychart 435i is the clear and simple choice for advanced electronic charting.
Raychart 435i is perfect for open cockpit sail and power vessels, and is the perfect cosmetic match to our DS600x HD Digital fishfinder. Installation of the Raychart 435i is a breeze too thanks to its convenient internal GPS antenna and receiver. That means there is no need to run a wire for an external antenna.
Utilizing Raymarine's industry best direct sunlight viewable display technology, the Raychart delivers a bold crisp image regardless of the light conditions. Raychart 435i includes a standard NMEA0183 interface enabling communication with your DSC capable VHF radio, autopilot or fishfinder.
The Raychart 435i kit includes the display unit, power/NMEA interface cable, suncover and trunion mounting kit.
Note: Due to the internal GPS antenna system on this chartplotter it is not recommended for flush-mounted applications.
Raychart 435i Features Include:
- Internal GPS receiver and antenna for simple installation
- Direct Sunlight Viewable display
- Paper like color chart display using Navionics Gold Chart cartography
- Flexible and convenient Compact Flash support for cartography and unlimited waypoint,route and track storage
- Raymarine SmartRoute automatically builds routes and waypoints from previous tracks
- Autozoom and Screen Amplifier functions intelligently maintain the vessel symbol,waypoint destination and appropriate chart range in clear view while underway
- Standard 12 channel Satellite Differential GPS receiver for extreme accuracy using WAAS or EGNOS system*
- Rugged waterproof (CFR46) display and Raymarine reliability backed by a superior two-year warranty and worldwide service and distribution network